Chakra affirmations are a simple way to bring positive results into your life. They have worked for centuries to help balance chakras, create successes and to heal emotional scars. You can use quick general affirmations in your everyday life, any time, or anywhere. Here are a few examples:
- I have everything that I need.
- I love and trust myself.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I am peaceful, tranquil, and serene.
- I am not fearful of those around me.
There are affirmations that can be used for specific chakras according to need. A few of these are:
- I am grounded and connected to the earth.
- I am open to new ideas.
- I let go of my past.
- I am kind and compassionate.
- I feel good about my body.
- I express my feelings in a positive way.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- I am connected to a greater life.
- I feel valuable, just being me.
- I am powerful because I am gentle.
- I sense that everything is interconnected.
- I accept myself and others as we are.
- I am open to healthy and nurturing relationships.
- I can say ‘no’ when it is necessary.
- I will think before I speak.
- I listen to my intuition.
Third Eye Chakra
- I dwell in the present time.
- I clearly see the challenges set before me.
- I am open to the wisdom of elders.
- I experience everything as grace.
- I am grounded to the earth and connected to the heavens.
- I understand deeper truth and connection.
It is easy to get caught up in the material and social aspects of everyday life. Keeping these affirmations close to you can help to remember what is really important for sustaining a meaningful body and soul. If you are feeling inadequate in any of the Chakra areas, practice meditation before leaving your quiet surroundings and keep those needed affirmations in the front of your mind.
Check out our Set of 7 Chakra Gemstone/Crystal Healing Set.
Astrology Reading can provide you with the motivational guidance you might need as you go through life’s challenges as well as successes.